Thursday, February 10, 2011

I wonder what would happen...


If I put all my professors into a single space and threw out a topic at them. I want to say random topic but I feel like that would give the statistician a headstart!

In the past week I have watched VDOs in different classes about completely different situations - one was 12 Angry Men for an Organi(s)ational Behavior course while the other was this really odd video from the 70s about how a statistician saves the day. Sadly youtube doesn't have it, but don't fret, I will find it!

Anyhow, I really do wonder since they are such experts in their own fields, how much of their brain has become so focused on their expertise that their brains are over-developed AND under-used!

Seriously been thinking about this a lot recently especially since professors are touching on similar themes in various different methods. All very interesting. All very eye-opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment