Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quotable Quotes


"Is there some action a government of India could take that would lead the Indian economy to grwo like Indonesia's or Egypt's? if so, what, exactly? If not, what is it about the "nature of India" that makes it so? The consequences for human welfare involved in questions like these are simply staggering: Once one starts to think about them, it is hard to think about anything else." Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 1988

I beg to differ, sir. I have started to think about them and am already distracted by blogging about my distraction.

I think its the impending exams... but you do bring up a good point. Rather than be completely consumed by said point, I am, in fact, going to take a break and walk around Fontainebleau.

Oh wait, I have exams tomorrow... back to reading...

View from our Resort in Cha Am (Dec 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment